Looking Back on July 2017

July 2017 was a phenomenal reading month for me. It has given me hope that my reading and blogging mojo are back in full force. Now if I can only hang on to both once classes start at the end of the month! Here's what I read in July:

Books Read: 15
Fiction: 12
Nonfiction: 3
Mystery/Thriller: 3
Not Yet Released: 4 (one came out this month after I read it)
Audio: 2
New-to-me authors: 13
My Favorite July Read: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Will I get around to reviewing them all? I don't know, but I have been really engaged with posting reviews as I finish books on Litsy. You can find me there as nomadreader, of course.

Now tell me: what's the best book you read in July?

As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson